Considering the COVID-19 pandemic, Milesfit has implemented several changes to the studio and has adopted new regulations to safely accommodate everybody who walks through our doors. Here at Milesfit our priority has, and always will be the health and safety of our clients. Below you will find some of the changes you will see upon your visit with us.
1) Physical Changes
- Floor markers to properly section off the gym to maintain social distance regulations
- Plexiglass barriers for areas (such as the lobby and main office) where it may be difficult to maintain a 2-metre distance
2) New Regulations
- Arrive already dressed in training clothes and bring your own water bottle to limit the spread of germs
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before your session to avoid crowding the lobby
- Disinfect your hands immediately upon arrival in the gym
- Always make sure to bring a mask and wear it while inside the building
- We will be doing temperature checks before the training session begins
- Most important: if you are experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19 please make sure to stay home and notify your trainer as soon as possible!
- Trainers will be wearing masks, as well as visors and gloves throughout the whole session
- High levels of cleanliness are being upheld, with trainers disinfecting all gym equipment along with commonly touched surfaces before and after each training session
- There will be no physical contact during a session
We understand that these times are strange and confusing to everybody, we have all reached a new level of “normal”, and here at Milesfit we are doing our best to uphold this new way of life. Our staff are working hard to keep the studio clean and safe so our clients can rest assured that we are among the cleanest gyms in the area. If you have any questions or hesitations, please feel free to contact us. We are always happy to help!