Who is this therapy well suited for?
- Anyone looking to improve flexibility and mobility
- Anyone looking to improve posture and alignment
- You have some kind of pain (back pain, shoulder pain, neck pain, etc), and you're looking for relief
- You're looking to improve athletic performance (from tennis players and runners to any other weekend warrior or recreational athlete)
- Anyone who has tried massage therapy or osteopathy or physiotherapy, and is looking for something new and cutting edge
- Anyone looking to de-stress and relax!
- Literally EVERYONE. We can all benefit from Fascial Stretch Therapy!
What is Fascial Stretchy Therapy?
Fascial Stretch Therapy is a type of pain free method of stretching that focuses on decompressing joint capsules to promote better blood flow (among other amazing benefits). This is a great modaility for improve posture, enhacing flexibility, and de-stressing & relaxing.
What Are the Benefits?
- Sports performance
- Blood circulation
- Muscle tension
- Stress levels
- Risk of injury
- Joint pain
- Back, shoulder pain
- Spasms, cramps
How Much Does it Cost?
FST Inital Consult
+ includes assessment & 60 mins FST
90 mins - $135
1 FST Session
60 mins - $110
90 mins - $165
5 FST Sessions
+ includes initial assessment
60 mins - $500
90 mins - $750
Book your initial consultation!
*Insurance receipts available!
- Click the website link
- Click “Book Appointment”
- If this is your first appointment for Stretch Therapy, click: “I’m a new client”
- Then, pick the service
- Then, click “any professional”
- Then pick a time from the calendar that works for you and follow the booking instructions!